hospital3.jpg (copy)

Associate Veterinarian

Job Description

          Berry Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced veterinarian for a full-time position with potential to purchase. Berry Animal Hospital is well-established and possibly the longest operating family owned business in the Ardmore Alabama area.

          The practice includes facilities for both large and small animal medicine and surgery. The practice is predominantly small animal medicine, roughly 90% small animal and the remaining 10% is large animal. Preferably large animals are hauled into the clinic’s large animal treatment facility.

          Berry Animal Hospital offers boarding services, up-to-date surgical equipment for routine surgeries, a full Idexx laboratory and a Fuji FCR Prima radiography system. Avimark software maintains the growing number of clients and pet information. The practice is also equipped with an on-site crematory. Berry Animal Hospital operates forty-five hours a week, but does not offer after hours emergency services at this time.

          The practice is growing daily and is in need of a confident veterinarian that enjoys a small town atmosphere. The staff is easy going and very competent with their skills. All employees work very well with solo and team situations. Relationships with clients are long term, some extend over several generations. The candidate needs to have great communication skills along with customer services abilities.

http://berryanimalhospital.com/index.html


All inquiries please reply to berryanhospital@ardmore.net

Date Posted 7/24/2014 4:07 pm 
Location Ardmore, AL 
Compensation With Experience 
Views 277 
PreviousBackNextAdd
Auburn University | College of Veterinary Medicine | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-4546
Webmaster | Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©