Seeking Associate Veterinarian --Immediate Full time position available starting October 1st 2013. Innovative predominately small/mixed animal practice. Looking for highly motivated, client friendly, small or mixed animal practitioner. All will be considered, compensation above average, salary to be discussed depending on experience. We are a well-established hospital near Tyler, TX. With long-established roots in our community and a reputation for combining high-quality medicine with exceptional client service. Our well-trained support team creates a comfortable atmosphere for staff, clients and patients.
Our facility is a full-service veterinary hospital providing complete diagnostic and therapeutic care for our clients. Our services include:
• Preventive veterinary medicine for small and large animals
• Surgical suite utilizing up-to-date anesthesia and monitoring
• Radiology - Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound & Dental Radiology (in the near future)
• Full service in-house laboratory - Cutting edge Idexx laboratory (Catalyst Dx, Lasercyte, Snap Shot Dx), VetLab UA analyzers.
• Cold laser therapy
• Orthopedic surgery
• Canine/Feline dental cleanings
• Full working cattle pens, with hydraulic tilt squeeze shoot.
• Herd health management
• Equine Dental Care
• Trich Testing, Brucellosis and TB testing
• Experienced pet groomer on site
Email resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 903-876-4883
Dr.James Brown DVM, 903-876-4848, 903-571-0204, LPAH876@yahoo.com
|Date Posted||10/6/2013 4:46 pm|