To apply for this position, please click the APPLY link above:
· Resumes are not accepted in lieu of state applications. "See Attached Resume", etc. will result in an incomplete application.
· To receive credit, all relevant experience must be included in the work history section of the application. Any information omitted from the application but included in the resume will not be considered for qualifying credit.
· If multiple applications are submitted to an individual posting, only the most recent application received prior to the posting close date will be accepted.
· Persons eligible for Veteran's Preference must submit a copy of Form DD-214.
· NC WRC uses the Merit-Based Recruitment & Selection Plan to select the most qualified applicants to fill positions subject to the State Personnel Act. When a salary range is posted, the actual salary will be based on relevant competencies, knowledge, skills & abilities, internal equity and budgetary considerations pertinent to the advertised position. The State of NC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· All applicants must complete and submit a State application for employment using the new NEOGOV Online Job Application System (http://www.osp.state.nc.us/jobs/) for the State of North Carolina.
· Application for employment must be submitted by 5pm on the closing data. Resumes and cover letters can be uploaded with your application.
For additional information, please contact Amy Willis by email at Amy.Willis@ncwildlife.org or by phone at