The Scott-Ritchey Research Center is dedicated to improving the health of pet animals. In our efforts, we often identify new technologies and applications of technology.
Individuals and organizations interested in technologies developed by scientists at the Center should contact the Auburn University Office of Technology Transfer.
- Samoylova TI, Baker HJ, Griffin B, Pendergrass K, Globa LP, Givens MD, Riddell KP and Cox NR. Methods for identifying peptides that bind to intact oocytes (US patent # . 8,057,992 Issue Date: 11/15/11.
- Samoylova T., Baker H., Cox N., Vodyanoy V., Globa L., Morrison N. Methods for targeting and killing glioma cells. (filed May 19, 2005; application number 60/572,511, U.S. Patent # 7,642,063 B2, Issue date 01/05/2010)
- Australia patent 726,059. 4/18/97, Nucleic Acid Vaccination for Parvoviral Infections, Australia, Joachim Schorr, Henry J. Baker, Bruce F. Smith
- US patent 6,329,501. 12/11/01, Methods and Compositions for Targeting Compounds to Muscle, USA, Bruce F. Smith, Tatiana I. Samoilova (Samoylova)
- US patent 6,399,575. 6/4/02, Methods and Compositions for Targeting Compounds to the Central Nervous System, USA, Bruce F. Smith, Tatiana I. Samoilova (Samoylova), Henry J. Baker
- US patent 6,465,438. 10/15/02, Nucleic Acid Vaccination for Parvoviral Infections, USA, Joachim Schorr, Henry J. Baker, Bruce F. Smith
- US patent 7,094,868. 8/22/06, Peptides for Recognition and Targeting of Glial Cell Tumors, USA, Tatiana I. Samoylova, Valery A. Petrenko, Nancy R. Cox, Nancy E. Morrison, Henry J. Baker, Ludmila P. Globa
- US patent 7,138,238. 11/21/06, Ligand Sensor Devices and Uses Thereof, USA, Vitaly J. Vodyanoy, Alexandre M. Samoylov, Tatiana I. Samoylova, Suram T. Pathirana
© 2009 Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine