Outside Our Practice Area (30 mile radius):
- Just as with your family physician, appointments with specialty services at the teaching hospital require a referral.
- Referrals are initiated by your family veterinarian.
- Walk-in appointments are not available. All services require that clients have a scheduled appointment.
Within Our Practice Area:
- Appointments for general veterinary care can be made with our Community Practice, directly by persons living within 30 miles of the Small Animal Teaching Hospital.
- Walk-in appointments are not available.
- If a visit to a specialty service is desired, it is best to obtain a referral from your family veterinarian.
If your visit should require an overnight stay, there are many
pet-friendly hotels in the Auburn area.