Auburn Vets and Your Pets
Helpful Hints and How-To's For Keeping Your Pet Safe, Happy and Healthy for a Lifetime
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Dr. Sara-Louise Newcomer on Pet Loss and Grief
- Toxoplasmosis: An infection with the protozoal organism Toxoplasma gondii.
- Myxomatous Mitral Valve Degeneration: The Most Common Acquired Heart Disease in Dogs
- Auburn Veterinarian Reminds Owners to Think of Pet Safety During Summer and on Holidays
- Dog Bite Prevention
- Your Pet: What Have You Done For Them Lately?
- Show Some Restraint
- Hot Cars, Loose Pets