Companion Animal Appointments
Outside Our Practice Area (30 mile radius):
- Appointments with specialty services at the teaching hospital are available by referral only.
- Referrals are initiated by your regular veterinarian.
- Walk-in appointments are not available. All services require that clients have a scheduled appointment.
Within Our Practice Area:
- Appointments for general veterinary care with our community practice service can be made directly by persons living within 30 miles of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
- Walk-in appointments are not available.
- If a visit to a specialty service is desired, it is best to obtain a referral from your regular veterinarian.
If your visit should require an overnight stay, there are many hotels available in the Auburn area (and most allow pets!). Please review the pages under "prepare for your visit."
To schedule an appointment, call 334-844-4690.