Website Southern Veterinary Partners - Animal Medical Center
Do you love emergency medicine but want a life too? Come work for an excellent, high quality, state of the art veterinary clinic with a fun-loving and friendly staff! Our partnering hospital, Animal Medical Center, located less than 15 miles outside of Richmond, VA is a 24 hour/7 days a week and AAHA accredited small animal veterinary emergency and preventative care hospital providing quality, affordable care to the pets of Central Virginia.
If you want to provide outstanding care, be appreciated as a professional and you have a lot to offer our veterinary team and to our patients, then we may have just the opportunity for you! We are in search for a full-time associate emergency veterinarian to join our enthusiastic team. New graduates are welcome!
- This is an emergency position which means nights, weekends, and holidays will be incorporated into this schedule. Our emergency veterinarians are on a set, rotating schedule pending time off requests that is designed to extend six months to a year in advance of 14 hour overnight shifts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Virginia
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Southern Veterinary Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit southern-veterinary-partners.workable.com.