Website Andrews Veterinary Hospital
INVESTING FOR THE FUTURE!
INTERVIEWING ASSOCIATE VETERINARIANS SEEKING A CHALLENGING GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!
Andrews Veterinary Hospital is investing for the future and has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Veterinarian. The qualifications needed to be a great fit for our growing team include:
- Confident and Knowledgeable
- Fear Free Handling Mentality
- Upbeat People Person
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Skilled Communicator
- Goal Oriented
- Professional Behavior
- Life Long Learner and Skill Seeker
- Leadership Qualities
- Learning environment with mentorship and training.
- Skilled support staff to allow you to be efficient and productive.
- Challenging medicine with a wide range of client economic diversity.
- Up-to-date facility, techniques, and diagnostic equipment.
- Management that cares about each staff member and their future.
- Management that is always seeking to be better, every day.
- A team that works together to make the lives of their clients and pets better by all possible means available, each and every time.
We are located in Andrews, North Carolina situated in the Smoky Mountains. As part of the Nantahala River Valley, many of the amenities enjoyed in larger cities are readily available and yet the area maintains the relaxing atmosphere of small town living.
- Experience based salary with production bonuses
- Health insurance stipend
- Generous CE Allowance
- Paid vacation
- Paid professional dues, liability coverage, disability, uniform allowance, pet discounts and more.
Please Contact: Leah Jones at Leahj77@yahoo.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Leahj77@yahoo.com