Community Pet Hospital
A very successful Dog and Cat Veterinary Clinic in Bartlet, TN, is recruiting for an Associate Veterinarian to join its group. The annual salary range would range from $85K-$100K plus depending on experience. We would like to speak to you if you are reliable and genuinely love animals. Our clinic focuses on preventive medicine as well as surgical intervention. It is a friendly and supportive atmosphere with professional team.
- Examine, diagnose and treat animals on a first-come, first-serve basis as well as appointment regarding their health problems.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers and their pets coupled with excellent record-keeping
- Ensure prioritization is given to traumatic injuries by treating and dressing wounds and illnesses receiving time sensitive care
- Educate clients as to the importance of vaccinations, heart worm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care
- Prescribe medication
- Euthanize animals
- College graduate or experienced Veterinarian
- DVM required
- Dedicated to long term employment with our clinic
- Management skills
- Friendly and helpful personality
- Operate medical equipment
- Willingness to participate in continued education courses
Interested parties please contact Mr. Jessie Ware at email@example.com, or 662-278-0285.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org