Website Crystal Creek Animal Hospital
Skills required: *Basic Internal Medicine * Client Communication skills * Routine ovariohysterectomy & castration on both feline/canine *Soft tissue surgical skills
As an Associate Veterinarian at CCAH you will be performing these on a daily basis, but not limited to:
- Treatment on patient visiting facility for appointments, drop-off, and surgery for routine and non-routine visits. This involves performing physical examination on patient, creating treatment plan, and monitoring technicians to complete visit/treatment.
- You will also being performing surgical procedures for the patients of the day and will learn unknown procedure and assist fellow Doctor. Improving soft tissue surgical skills while getting familiar and learning how to use cutting laser, cold laser, ultrasound, and endoscopy. You will also develop orthopedic surgical skills as well.
- As the day goes through the operation flow you will also be handling client questions and call backs as well as laboratory results while checking on patients throughout the day that have been admitted for treatment.
- You will also be responsible to be aware of the boarders well being
- Practicing innovated veterinary medicine as taught and taken oath for. Having proper ethics to provide the best care to our patients and clients that we take care of.
- Motivation to contribute to the growth of practice and maintaining the known repetition of company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org