Website Jefferson Animal Hospitals
Jefferson Animal Hospitals is seeking an associate veterinarian for our growing AAHA accredited practice in Louisville, KY.
- New grads and all experience levels welcome
- Two AAHA accredited locations
- Experienced doctors on premises 24 hours a day.
- Open 24 hours since 1980 for both emergency and wellness services
- 8,000 +sq ft facility is state of the art equipped with:
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy,
- Surgery and therapeutic laser,
- Hyperbaric chamber,
- Digital radiography including dental.
- We are the first Regional Animal Blood Bank in Louisville, supplying all our needs and local veterinarians as well.
- The only hospital in Kentucky that offers wellness 24/7.
- Mentoring program and learning opportunities with over 55 staff including 13 doctors.
- Excellent full time benefit package including Medical, Life, disability, dental and vision
- 401K, traditional and Roth
- Paid vacation
- Continued Education package
- Paid professional fees including DEA, AVMA,KVMA, AAHA, PLIT
- Flexible schedule – 3-4 day workweek (full-time), generous weekend and night shift differentials
- No “on call” time ever. When you are off, you are off!
- Positive work environment
- Excellent and highly trained support staff
- Relief, part-time and full-time positions available for our Emergency Center with the opportunity to experience both facilities.
Additional Salary Information: Salary and Benefits negotiable depending on experience, specific skill set, number and type of shifts worked. Benefits vary depending on part- or full-time.
For more information, please visit our website at www.LouisvilleVets.com.
Please submit resumes to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com