Website Combs Veterinary Services
Our main focus is to educate pet owners, give accurate diagnoses, and provide the best care for your pet.
Combs Veterinary Services is excited to add a full time Associate Veterinarian to our team. We offer a broad spectrum of innovative services including laser surgery, digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and acupuncture, aqua-puncture and laser therapy.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the qualified, team-oriented Veterinary professional that has a flexible schedule and a “can-do” attitude!
Why Combs? We offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive group health, dental and vision plans
- Continued education opportunities
- Paid time off
- AVMA membership dues
- Small animal Veterinarian licensed in Indiana.
- Must be credentialed.
- Must be available for some evenings and Saturdays.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying animals (will be assisted in lifting over 40 lbs). Walks or stands for extended periods of time and frequently works in a bent position.
To apply now, please follow the link below. For more information, please contact Robin Adkins at (502) 400-5789.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://visionvetcare.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-679715.html →