Website Advanced Animal Care
Position: Veterinarian for Thriving Practice with Great Culture
Location: Richmond, KY
Estimated Salary: $85,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
Type: Full-Time associate
Schedule: Four evenings per week
We strive to be a hospital where doctors and support staff say, ” I love to come to work! ” We also know you need to earn enough to pay off your loans.
Advanced Animal Care opened in December of 2008 as the area’s first 24 hour animal hospital and remains the only hospital of its kind in the area. Over the last year, AAC has experienced amazing growth with a team of new graduates and experienced veterans.
AAC is a modern, 5,000 sq. ft. facility, amply equipped with all new equipment from digital radiography to the latest telemedicine ultrasound. This one owner hospital has a small practice, non-corporate feel, yet with significant growth. The 24 hour schedule allows for a varied caseload from routine exams to overnight emergencies.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with working evenings, have some experience with emergencies and be able to manage multiple cases at times. We see our own emergencies so our Associate Veterinarians share the holidays, weekends and on-call nights. The successful candidate should also be a self-starter and motivated to build their own practice within the practice.
We are looking for someone interested in building a foundation for a rewarding future.
See what’s going with us lately:
Doctors that join us can expect:
- Culture of teamwork and respect for each other
- Collaboration with doctors at three nearby clinics under the same ownership
- Very competitive compensation for the area
- Professional liability coverage
- Opportunity to mentor future veterinarians
- A generous CE allowance
- Health Insurance
- Stipend for annual fees
- To practice without conforming to a “cookie-cutter” approach to medicine
- $1,000/year “angel fund” to cover needy patients at your discretion
- Salary potential between $85,000 – $100,000+ annually based on production. Some associates have exceeded $100,000 by second year.
Pro-Sal compensation has provided extremely competitive pay for the area. Productive DVM’s at AAC are compensated above national averages of percentage of revenue.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com