Website Tender Care Animal Hospital
- Tender Care Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital adjacent to the St. Louis area (in St. Charles county) at the entrance to Missouri’s beautiful wine country.
- Great Mentor Program: Strong mentorship is the key to a successful first year. We put a lot of time and effort into mentoring veterinarians to ensure a smooth transition from veterinary school to life in private practice.
- NOT a national corporate owned hospital. We frequently hear from veterinarians working for large corporate hospitals that they can have rigid mandates controlling their practice philosophy. At our hospital, we provide flexibility to our vets allowing them to provide the best quality care for their patients.
- Fully-equipped hospital including in house ultrasound, digital DR radiography, digital DR dental radiography, surgical laser, therapeutic laser, and in-house CBC, chemistry, and electrolyte blood machines.
- Strong team work environment and family friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive salary and benefits including a $10,000 signing/relocation bonus.
- Voted one of the Top Veterinary Hospitals by the citizens of our county multiple consecutive years and multiple year winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- Part of our mentor program includes spaying and neutering shelter patients allowing new graduates the opportunity to improve their surgical skills under lower stress conditions before performing surgeries on client-owned animals.
- No emergency duty or on call after hours for a better work-life balance
If you are considering working in the St. Louis area, please respond as soon as possible as positions at this hospital tend to fill up quickly. Send Resume to Dr. McCool at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at 314-517-3693 with any questions to schedule an interview.
What Our Veterinary Associates Have to Say
“I started working at this hospital as my first job out of veterinary school and it has been a great place to start my veterinary career. The mentorship and team mentality have been invaluable as a new grad. Working at a busy practice has helped to increase my confidence and knowledge while always having help from other doctors if needed for questions on difficult cases.”
Dr. Taylor Breuer
“Upon graduation I worked for a corporation and find working for this hospital to be much more rewarding and professionally satisfying in many ways. I have the freedom to practice high quality medicine without being told to meet monetary or statistical quotas. I am able to treat each client and patient as an individual and tailor treatment according to their needs and not corporate protocol.”
Dr. Jennifer Heidt
“I recently started working at this hospital and love it! Everyone is friendly and welcoming and the amount of mentorship is great for a recent graduate. In addition to the mentorship there is the added benefit of being able to work with the local shelter and gain experience with shelter medicine.”
Dr. Autumn Tatro
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com