Website Angel Animal Hospital
Angel Animal Hospital is seeking Associate Veterinarians to join our growing practice
Starting Salary of $100,000 for Full-Time Associate Veterinarian!
Part-time and Relief positions are available as well. Salary consideration commensurate with experience and skill. With flexible, family friendly scheduling, generous vacation time and benefits package, we are an excellent career choice for those who enjoy the benefits of a great work/life balance. We warmly welcome the full time mom/part time veterinarian, new graduate, and all experience levels to apply.
Angel Animal Hospital is a community oriented small animal practice that has been serving the Greenwood and surrounding areas since 2010. Located 6 miles south of I-465 on SR 37 in Greenwood, IN near Center Grove we have easy access and high traffic flow. Center Grove continues to be the state’s second wealthiest and second fastest growing area with a diversity of communities and demographics. A quick 15 minute drive gets you to downtown Indianapolis and all its activities, sports, shopping, nightlife and other amenities.
Our hospital design creates a unique, relaxing Key West atmosphere which is greatly enjoyed by our staff, patients and clients. As a full service animal hospital we are focused on the prevention and treatment of diseases in small animals and client education. Our goal is to provide the most consistent and highest quality veterinary care for our patients as well as to strengthen the human-animal bond for our clients.
Our entire staff is committed to providing individualized personal care for our patients while being attentive to the unique concerns of each of our individual pet owners. The “Team Angel” approach creates an environment that is satisfying, diverse and rewarding to be a part of. This approach also provides the highest level of care for our patients and allows us to work closely with clients to engage them in the care of their pets.
For more information and a virtual tour about Angel Animal Hospital, please visit our website: www.myangelanimalhospital.com.
About our Hospital
To help us to provide the best treatment and care for our patients, our hospital is fully equipped with the following:
Digital Radiography, Integrated IDEXX Lab/Cornerstone/Consultative Lab Support with Reference Laboratory Services, Dedicated Surgery Suite, Dental Suite with Midmark High Speed Drill/Ultrasonic Scaler, Digital Dental Radiography, State of the Art Surgical Monitoring and Anesthesia Equipment, Ultrasound, Therapy laser, Surgical Laser, Excellent Working Relationship with Referral/Specialty Hospitals in the area, A Highly Trained and Personable Support Staff including several Registered Veterinary Technicians who have a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share, assist, and teach.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with the Practice Owner/Doctor, other Associate Doctors and supporting medical staff.
- Builds rapport with clients by gathering information, listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
- Performs thorough physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
- Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine maintaining all CE requirements.
- Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Presents a positive image of themselves and the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure to practice in the state of Indiana, Indiana CSR, Federal Accreditation, and DEA License all in good standing
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com