Website Total Veterinary Care
Location: North Metro Atlanta
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Salary & incentive compensation commensurate with experience
Contact: Hannah Flood, Director of Employee Wellness
Are you looking to have more say and career development in the client and patient care, daily operations, medical procedures, and marketing of your practice? Do you enjoy mentoring and empowering your team? Do you want to work with a leadership team who collaborates with you, supports you, and cares about your well-being? Do you want to work for a company that stands by their mission and uses today’s best practices in business and veterinary medicine?
Join us and contribute to our:
- Patient centered culture,
- Community outreach (volunteer with shelters),
- Employee Wellness programs,
- Collaborative teams,
- Ethical veterinary practices,
- & more!
Would you like to set up a confidential interview or reference call with one of our doctors? Please contact Hannah Flood to set this up and learn more about this position.
Core Values & Missional Skills:
- Leadership (non-authoritarian),
- Clear communication,
- Initiative, &
- Internal Medicine,
- Preventative Care, &
- Critical Care.
- (Please view our website for a comprehensive list of our services)
- Must successfully complete our interview process (2-3 interviews, online assessment, reference calls, work interview),
- References should include: at least one support team co-worker and supervisor,
- DVM or equivalent; GA DEA and GA License in good standing, &
- Available to work Tuesday-Saturday 9-6pm (schedule will adjust to your needs/desires with additional hires).
Additional Salary Information: Salary negotiable based on experience. Additional earning opportunities are detailed in our compensation package.
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.email@example.com