Website Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central FL, LLC
The Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida is seeking Veterinarians to join our team in Central Florida. The VEC is a well-known, and highly respected small animal practice with multiple locations throughout Central Florida. Our exceptional facilities are equipped with cutting edge equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasonography, in house laboratory, fully equipped surgical suite, after hour’s specialist consultation, and much more!
About the Vet Hospital
Learn more about our team and hospital at www.veconline.com.
The Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida was founded in 1975 by twenty local veterinarians to provide after-hours emergency pet care. Since then, the Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida has grown from a single office to five clinics and is actively owned by 167 local veterinarians.
Each clinic in the Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Central Florida group has a rotating staff of veterinarians and critical care veterinary nurses and is equipped to provide in-house diagnostics (x-rays, ultrasound, blood work, fecal and urine tests, etc), medication, in and outpatient services, and surgical options. Clinic doors are open nights, weekends, and holidays, and when doors open there is always a veterinarian on site.
All new hires go through several weeks of payed, guided training alongside some of our senior veterinarians. All of our doctors have online and over the phone access to a 24 hour radiology, and cardiology specialist. With five locations open at the same time, and doctors available at each clinic, our veterinarians are able to correspond and seek out professional knowledge from their fellow personnel.
We are now offering our Full Time doctors the option of working a seven day on seven day off shift rotation. Planning a vacation couldn’t be easier!!!
Compensation and Benefits
Commission Based Pay – $100,000 minimum Guaranteed Annually, but the possibilities for much more are high!
Expense funds available to use towards Medical / Dental Insurance & Continuing Education *Disability Insurance & 401(K) retirement savings plan with 4% match offered
(Please note disability insurance is offered after 90 days, and 4% match on retirement is offered after one year)
Advantages of Living in Central Florida!
- The theme parks of everybody’s dreams are here! Seaworld, Universal, Disney, Legoland and Kennedy Space Center, are just around the corner!
- Everywhere you look there’s water in the form of lakes, springs and the ocean. You can be sand in toes on the east coast in less than an hour or the gulf in two.
- There are plenty of art options to choose from such as plays and musicals, film festivals, museums, ballets and the symphony orchestra. There are also two major cultural centers in Winter Park and Loch Haven Park and the brand-new Dr. Phillips Center.
- Love basketball? Done. Prefer hockey? Check. Can’t get enough football? There’s a college team and an arena team for that. We’ve also got pro soccer, PGA golf tournaments and the Braves’ spring training.
- Downtown Orlando is the seat of Orange County government and the center for nightclubs, restaurants, concerts and post-game celebrations.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to PReynolds@veconline.com