Website Sylvan Animal Clinic
The Sylvan Animal Clinic is a well established, animal clinic located in Fall River, MA. It is a branch of the Animal Rescue League of Fall River. We are currently looking for a full time and/or a part time Veterinarian. Our small animal practice offers both medical and surgical treatment (mostly routine, some soft tissue) and includes in-house labs, state-of-the-art digital x-ray, and great surgical suite. If you like a pleasant work environment with an experienced, friendly, and dedicated team, and love the interaction with a diversified clientele, this is the right position for you. We do like a sense of humor. And please, we don’t do drama here! The Sylvan animal clinic is a fun, rewarding place to practice your profession.
You Can Expect: dependable and consistent work hours (no Sundays); highly competitive wages; a supportive management team; and to feel good about coming to work each day.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Massachusetts
- Strong surgical skills is necessary
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, empathetic demeanor when working with clients and pets
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Positive attitude and personal connection to our mission
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
The Sylvan Animal Clinic, a division of the Animal Rescue League of Fall River, rewards its team with a competitive salary and excellent benefit package:
- Medical Insurance (70% Employer Paid) (F/T employees only)
- Dental Plan (Employee Paid at an affordable Group Rate)
- Vacation Pay 5 days after 90 days employment
- Paid sick time up to 6 days per year
- Holiday Pay 5 days
- Personal Days 2 per year
- Assistance with conference opportunities (Based on funds available)
Thank you for considering this great opportunity. We hope to receive your Curriculum Vitae. Resumes or inquiries to John@arlfr.org or call 508-646-9663.
To apply for this job email your details to John@arlfr.org