Website Caring Hearts Veterinary Clinic
About our Clinic
We are a fast-paced small animal vet clinic on the West side of Wichita, KS. Our goal is to provide quality veterinary care for pets at a reasonable price for their owners. We strive to give our patients and clients a good experience when they come to our clinic. Caring Hearts demonstrates exceptional animal care, knowledge, and skills- all delivered in a friendly, trustworthy, and compassionate manner.
Must be a Kansas licensed veterinarian and have or be willing to acquire accreditation.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients
- Delegate duties of laboratory analysis, X-ray, and animal care to assistants/techs
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Perform surgery
- Educate clients in a friendly, polite, and patient manner and able to communicate with them about their pet’s health.
- Educate team members when needed
- Help the practice flow in an organized and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Personality Characteristics
- Ability to handle high volumes of patients while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to put together treatment plans efficiently.
- Willingness to be a team player
- Willingness to learn from senior veterinarian.
- Strong communication skills.
- Persistent and long-term driven.
- Must be dedicated to helping people and their pets in a compassionate manner.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org