Website Southpaw Animal Health
Southpaw Animal Health is searching for a motivated congenial Veterinarian with a good sense of humor, and a desire to provide the best possible veterinary care for our patients.
Southpaw Animal Health is a comprehensive veterinary hospital that offers a wide range of quality animal health services from exams to modern diagnostics and advanced surgeries. Southpaw has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1996, and our veterinarians have a combined 90 years of medical experience with many species of animals from dogs and cats to birds, exotics, and wildlife.
We are an established 3 doctor small animal practice that offers:
- Hospitalization and Treatment of Patients
- Dermatology – Chronic/Acute/Seasonal
- Cold Laser Therapy Technology
- Digital Radiology
- On-Site Ultrasound using Logic S7
- Dentistry and Surgery
- Exotic animal and avian exams and surgery
Responsibilities and Duties
This individual should be dependable, knowledgeable of current veterinary techniques and protocols, positive and possess an upbeat demeanor. Dedication to clients and animals is a must. We offer competitive wages commensurate upon experience and skill level.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed and in Good Standing in the State of Florida
- Proven ability to perform all routine soft tissue surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
- Multi-task Oriented and Works Well in Fast Paced Environment
- Customer Service Oriented with Business Sensibility
- Preferred Avian/Exotic experience
- High tech surgery/internal medicine or surgical orthopedic specialty a plus
Salary: Based on percentage of gross. Rage of $70,000-$110,000 per year dependent on gross individual revenue generation
Contact Information: Danielle Martinez – email@example.com
Required education: Doctorate
Required license or certification: DVM for the State of Florida
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org