Website Dogwood Veterinary Hospital & Laser Center
Our multi-doctor, AAHA accredited hospital is located in an affluent suburb of Atlanta and is looking for an enthusiastic veterinarian licensed in Georgia that has a passion for the well-being of animals, a passion for the human animal bond, a passion for client education, enjoys surgery and is an excellent communicator. Other qualities include the ability to handle a fast-paced environment, enjoy teaching, enjoy learning, passionate about community service, and the willingness to handle a variety of medical and surgical cases. Experience or an interest in avian & exotic medicine as well as orthopedic surgery is a plus.
We are also seeking a veterinarian who has training and experience in using therapeutic laser, surgical laser, ultrasound, digital x-ray and state of the art dental & lab equipment. Our ideal veterinarian will utilize all of these modalities routinely so that he/she can provide a comprehensive diagnostic approach to each and every patient.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a generous benefit package with PTO, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits, Professional Liability Coverage, Continuing Education Allowance, Dues/Subscriptions/Licenses, Personal pet discount and uniform allowance.
Other job requirements:
- Excellent medical and surgical skills
- Excellent communication skills with both staff and clients; ability to work as part of a team
- Perform basic computer skills
- Maintain and keep up with AAHA hospital certification
- Available for rotating weekends and on-call for major holidays / some weekends
- Be able to lift and carry animals weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Be able to sit, stand or bend for extended periods of time.
- Open and willing to take on Practice enhancement tasks like social media, etc., as the need arises
- Ability to increase your client base YOY
Job Type: Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Experience: Previous experience in the veterinary field is required.
- Veterinarian: 3-5 years (Preferred)
License or certification:
- GA Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org