Paws2Help is a low cost, non-profit 501(c)(3) Veterinary Clinic that helps members of the community get their pets the care they need, regardless of their income. We are looking for long term, enthusiastic, knowledgeable team members to come join our family and make a difference in our community! We need people that can help us to continue to grow and provide a high standard of quality veterinary medical care to our patients.
We have 2 full service veterinary clinics in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, Florida offering an in-house lab, full in-clinic and online pharmacy, digital radiography, laser therapy, ultrasound, soft tissue surgery, C-sections and reproductive services. In addition there are wonderful specialists in the area for referral cases and emergency centers for after-hours cases.
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Possession of a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited school of veterinarian medicine
- Possession of a Florida State Veterinary license
- Must be able to obtain a Federal Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Three to five years of experience in private veterinary practice or practicing shelter veterinary medicine, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is preferred.
**Recent veterinary school graduates with license in good standing in Florida, and strong clinical skills are encouraged to apply.**
We offer a competitive salary. Full time and possible part-time, needed. Vacation time, Heath Insurance and continuing education allowance are included in a very competitive compensation package.
Email is best choice of contact, please email full resume to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org