Website Ferry Pass Animal Hospital
Ferry Pass Animal Hospital is seeking a talented veterinarian to join our team in sunny Pensacola Florida. Our ideal candidate would have 4+ years of experience and is proficient in surgery, growing a customer base and being a team leader.
- 12 month Contract from start date of full time employment
- $500 monthly stipend for health insurance
- AVMA/Local VMA dues paid
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (after 6 months employment)
- 5 CE days + $1000 stipend for CE annually (after 6 months employment)
- 5 sick days per year
- Professional Liability paid
- Embroidered scrubs and jacket provided
- Discounted dental, vision, life, and accident insurance available
- Discounted pet products, free pet boarding
- Pension Plan
- Work Schedule 8am-‐6pm, 4 days per week -‐ current off day is Tuesday. Plus, every other Saturday 8:30am-‐12p
- No emergency on call duty
- Salary based on experience. Annual base salary, plus
To apply, email resume and cover letter to ElizabethLHurst@gmail.com
Pensacola, Florida is three things – real, relaxed, and simple. The town is known for its laid-‐back way of life full of history and diverse culture. Pensacola was founded by Spanish sailor Don Tristan de Luna in 1559. Over the centuries, the flags of Spain, Britain, France, the Confederacy and the United states have flown over the “City of Five Flags.”
Bordering Escambia Bay and Pensacola Bay, the Pensacola metro area is a mix of history and nature. The beaches, named some of the best in the world, facing the Gulf of Mexico are known for their beautiful white sand and emerald waves. The area is known for fishing both on and off shore.
The military has a small but very significant presence throughout the area. The Naval Air Station Pensacola was the first of its kind commissioned by the U.S. Navy, and its job prospects draw military families.
To apply for this job email your details to ElizabethLHurst@gmail.com