Website Newberry Animal Hospital
Come join our team at Taylor Veterinary Services, LLC located in the scenic Midlands of South Carolina between Columbia and Greenville. We are seeking both full-time and part-time Veterinarians who wants to practice high quality medicine with state of the art equipment. We have a very talented and hardworking support staff that you can depend on. Work/Life balance is important to us, so no on-call. Starting salary will be between $90K – $100K, based on experience, for full-time doctors, and $60.00 per hour for relief vets. We offer competitive benefits, 401K, annual continuing education, and SC Licensing fees for full-time staff. We are looking for team players who are hardworking, compassionate, and communicate well. Any level of experience will be considered. The hospital is a progressive 1.5 doctor small animal practice that has been a member of the Newberry, SC community for over 50 years. We practice high quality medicine and provide the best equipment to do this with, such as digital X-ray, dental X-ray, in-house lab, and ultrasound. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with not only the best medical care, but also with a compassionate and positive personal experience.
About the hospital :
Modern, well equipped facility includes:
- Large treatment rooms with dental station, including digital radiograph unit
- Complete in-house Idexx lab; we perform much of our diagnostic testing in-house and also work closely with external laboratories for more specialized testing
- Fully Digital radiography
- Ultrasound machine
- Large, well-appointed dedicated surgical suite
- Experienced support staff
- Nearby emergency clinic and local veterinary specialists who provide referral and after hours support
- Separate boarding and hospitalization areas
About the area :
While the word new is in our name, the small town of Newberry, SC is proud to be rooted deep in history. Often described as a small town with big city luxuries, it is home to many mom-and-pop shops, but also boast a state of the art medical facility, high-tech conference center, a world-class performing arts center, several large manufacturing facilities, and an overall thriving economy.
To apply :
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
436 Wilson Rd.
Newberry, SC 29108
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com