I-85 - Exit 51:
- Get off I-85 at exit 51 (U.S. 29) in Auburn
- Go North on U.S. 29.
- Go about 1.3 miles to highway 267 (Shug Jordan Parkway/University).
- Turn left on 267
- Go about 1.1 miles to Wire Road (Conway Parkway).
- Turn left on Wire Road (Conway Parkway)
- For Greene Hall (administrative building) or small animal client parking, take a right at the first light and then a left to the circular drive.
- For the Large Animal Teaching hospital, proceed to the second light and take a right.
I-85 - Exit 50:
Turn right (left if traveling on I-85 North) off the ramp onto Cox Rd. Drive until it dead end's into Wire Rd. Merge to the right onto Wire Rd.
At the second light, turn left into the J.T. Vaughan Large Animal Teaching Hospital, or the third light for Greene Hall and the Bailey Small Animal Teaching Hospital.
Directions from U.S. 280 (Birmingham)
- From 28O East, take Alabama 147 South at the rest stop.
- Turn right on Shug Jordan Parkway after Auburn welcome sign (at top of map).
- Turn right on Wire Road (Conway Parkway).
- VetMed is on the right after the USDA lab.