Flow Cytometry and High-Speed Cell Sorting Laboratory
The Flow Cytometry Laboratory offers 9-color 11-parameter flow cytometry analysis and cell sorting on a MoFlo XPD Flow Cytometer and high speed cell sorter with 405 nm, 488 nm and 635 nm lasers. The MoFlo is also equipped with a Cyclone robotic arm providing sterile single cell sorting into microtiter plates.
The Flow Cytometry Laboratory also offers 4-color 6-parameter analysis on an ACCURI C6 Flow Cytometer Analyzer with both 488 nm and 635 nm lasers. Analysis can be configured to excite all 4 color channels with the 488 nm laser or up to two channels with the 635 nm laser. Precise cell counts per microliter on 50+ microliter-sized samples are available. Data analysis using Summit, CFlow Plus, FCS Express, and MultiCycle flow cytometry software is also provided.
Cell Sorting Applications:
- Up to 9 color 11 Parameter Analysis – 3 lasers: 405, 488, 635 nm
- Cell & Tumor Antigen Markers
- High Speed 1-4 Way Cell Sorting
- Autofluorescent Proteins & GFP
- Antigen or Ligand Density
- DNA/RNA Content & Cell Cycle Analysis
- Cytokine Receptors & Synthesis
- Single Cell/Plate Sorting
Clients can purchase filter microscreens by clicking here (Item U-CMN-52).