The Boshell Research Program
Research Day at Marriott Resort Auburn-Opelika Grand National
The 13th Annual Boshell Research Day, set for March 20, 2020, will bring together experts from around the United States to present current topics related to diabetes and the role of obesity in its development. The meeting will be highlighted by research presentations through the day and evening.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend and participate in this exciting event. Poster and oral presentation submissions are being accepted.
There is no cost for Boshell program members and $125 for non-members. Students and postdoctoral fellows may attend at no cost. Deadline for meeting registration is March 13, 2020. Deadline for abstract submission is February 21, 2020.
|Dr. C. Ronald Kahn
Mary K. Iacocca Professor Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Joslin Diabetes Center
|Dr. Donald Scott
Professor of Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- The deadline for abstract submission is February 21, 2020.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 500 words (Arial 12 point font).
- Send abstract submissions via email to email@example.com (Dr. Robert Judd) as a MS Word File.
- Please include presenter preference (oral presentation, poster or no preference), who will be presenting and whether the presenter is a graduate student, postdoctoral fellow or faculty member.
Travel and Accommodations
- Rooms available at Marriott Resort Auburn-Opelika Grand National (https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/csgab-auburn-marriott-opelika-resort-and-spa-at-grand-national/)
- Airport shuttle service is available between the Atlanta airport and Auburn through Groome Transportation (https://groometransportation.com/auburn/). Call (334) 821-3399. Shuttle payment must be made directly to Groome Transportation.