The Boshell Research Program
The 12th Annual Boshell Research Day, set for Friday, February 15, 2019, will bring together experts from around the United States to present current topics related to diabetes and the role of obesity in its development. The meeting will be highlighted by research presentations through the day and evening.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend and participate in this exciting event. Poster and oral presentation submissions are being accepted.
There is no cost for Boshell program members and $125 for non-members. Students and postdoctoral fellows may attend at no cost. Deadline for meeting registration is February 8th, 2019. Deadline for abstract submission is January 15, 2018.
- The deadline for abstract submission is January 15, 2019.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 500 words (Arial 12 point font).
- Send abstract submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Robert Judd) as a MS Word File.
- Please include presenter preference (oral presentation, poster or no preference), who will be presenting and whether the presenter is a graduate student, postdoctoral fellow or faculty member.
Travel and Accommodations
- A limited number of rooms are available at The Hotel at Auburn University (https://www.auhcc.com/).
- Airport shuttle service is available between the Atlanta airport and Auburn through Groome Transportation (https://groometransportation.com/auburn/). Call (334) 821-3399. Shuttle payment must be made directly to Groome Transportation.
Guests attending the dinner only can also register for the dinner by calling Robert Judd (334-559-2462) or register and pay at the door.