Instructions to Apply for the Veterinary Contract Spaces program
Step 1 – Complete the Veterinary Contract Spaces Program application (PDF)
Step 2 – Gather Kentucky residency documentation
Students currently enrolled at a Kentucky public institution and classified as in-state residents:
- Request your institution’s registrar’s office send a letter that includes your residency classification to your prospective school. Your institution can either send it directly to KHEAA, or you can upload the letter through your MyKHEAA account.
Students who are currently not enrolled at a Kentucky public institution, or are not classified as in-state residents:
- A copy of your Kentucky driver’s license.
- A copy of your most recent Kentucky tax return (Form 740).
- If you are independent, you will need to submit your own tax return form.
- If you are a dependent of your parents, you will need their tax return form.
Step 3 – Upload your application and documents
- Go to www.kheaa.com and sign in (top right-hand corner of screen). First time visitors will need to register for a MyKHEAA account before they can sign in.
- Once signed in, locate and click on the Veterinary Contract Spaces link.
- Follow the directions on the KHEAA document upload page to submit your documents.
If you experience problems with the KHEAA document upload, or have questions regarding the process, please contact us at email@example.com.