Website Hometown Animal Hospital and Dental Clinic
Hometown Animal Hospital and Dental Clinic desires to hire an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice.
Hometown Animal Hospital and Dental Clinic is a well-established clinic founded in 1999 with a special love and compassion for animals. We are looking for an associate to join our 3 veterinarians and highly skilled team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for dentistry and surgery, and a strong desire to work in a hospital practicing text book medicine.
Each day we strive to deliver outstanding patient care by providing the highest standard of veterinary medicine, employing dedicated staff, and offering outstanding customer service (we have over 600 Google reviews with a 4.9 rating. This has helped the clinic grow to a full-service facility; working to offer the best care for animals in the South Florida area
ABOUT WESTON, FLORIDA :
Weston is a master planned suburban community in Broward County, Florida, United States. Established as a city in 1996, much of the community was developed by Arvida/JMB Realty(known for developing Walt Disney World) and is located near the western developmental boundary of Broward County. It is the most western city in Broward County, and its entire west side is next to the Everglades. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 65,333. Weston is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
In 2010, Money magazine ranked Weston 19th in America in the “Biggest Earners” category, with a median family income of $119,689. In 2006, it was ranked as the city with the largest job growth in Florida and 18th largest in the nation. BusinessWeek ranked Weston as one of the “best affordable suburbs” in the United States in November 2006.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
- In-house laboratory including Sedivue urinalysis reader, digital dental and whole body radiology equipment all radiographs read by a boarded radiologist through teleradiology service, Electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Certified anesthesia, monitoring and surgical equipment including diode, carbon dioxide and therapy lasers.
- Our doctors experience a diverse case load, well beyond the everyday annual vaccines and new puppy exam.
- Dr. Jan Bellows is board certified as a dental specialist and also by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners as a dog and cat specialist. Mentorship and residencies are available at our facility.
- Although the majority of our practice is small companion animal, we are eager for the new veterinarian to practice on exotics.
Weston consistently ranks high annually in CNN Money magazine’s “Biggest Earners” category. In 2008, Money magazine ranked Weston as the 73rd best place to live in America, making it the best place to live in the state of Florida. In 2012, Weston moved up eleven slots to the 62nd best place to live in America, once again topping the list in the state of Florida. It was recently named by Family Circle Magazine one of the Ten Best Towns for Families for 2015 In February 2018, the City of Weston was ranked #8 in the Top 100 Safest Cities in the U.S. by NeighborhoodScout.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com