Website Animal Care Clinic
Job Posting- Associate Veterinarian
- Low key support staff that is well-trained, uses caring communication, and has years of experience. We also have a very low turnover rate. At the very least, each doctor has 1 dedicated veterinary nurse, a shared veterinary assistant, and a shared client educator, so that your time can be spent doctoring.
- Mentoring and support with:
- Client interaction
- And collaboration on cases
- Flexible schedule that would consist of 2 ½ to 4 1/2 days a week, plus more hours to help cover other’s vacation time. No out of hours work.
- Practice goals are to provide a supportive environment for clients while playing a larger role in community well-being. This is achieved through kindness, high standard of care and a willingness to evolve our protocols, skills and techniques.
- Onsite blood work, basic labs, radiographs, dental radiographs and ultrasound with access to a mobile surgeon and a mobile ultrasonographer.
- Small college town that provides a well educated client base, and allows for a small town atmosphere, with the added bonus of easily accessible social and extracurricular activities.
Base salary + commission. Benefits negotiable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com