Website Sand Mountain Small Animal/Equine Hospital LLC
- Located in beautiful North Alabama near Lake Guntersville one hour from Birmingham and one hour from Huntsville
- Established in 1991
- Clientele draws from large geographic region
- Currently a 2 veterinarian practice, looking to add one more full-time and one part-time DVM
- Practice is 75% small animal, 15% equine, and 10% small ruminate
- Practice performs 45-60 surgeries weekly, and sees 75+ outpatients daily
- Practice is well equipped with: digital radiography, ultrasound, full in-house laboratory, endoscopy, surgical and therapy laser, tonopen, blood pressure monitoring,
- Large animal hospital facility, and ambulatory truck.
- Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30-5:00 Thursday and Saturday 7:30-12:00
- As associate is integrated to the practice they would work every 3rd Saturday, and one day off during the week.
- Salary is negotiable as well as benefits.
If you love your profession and want to gain experience quickly, contact
Dr. Roger Adams by email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org