Website Winter Animal Hospital
Seeking a Full/Part Time Associate Veterinarian to Join the Winter Animal Hospital Team
As an ever-growing small animal practice Winter Animal Hospital is looking for a suitable candidate to join our staff full/part time. We strive to be there for the community through our old fashioned values and high level of patient care and are seeking an individual that would love to do the same. If you are looking for a practice in a community where your work will be recognized for your contributions and excel at high quality veterinary medicine, then Winter Animal Hospital is the place for you.
In this Role you will:
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information and listening to, and emphasizing with their concerns.
- Communicate with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventative health care, and nutritional needs.
- Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Possess a broad knowledge of preventative, diagnostic, and clinical veterinary medicine.
- Use good judgement during patient assessments, diagnostics, and treatments with the ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
About the Area
Winter Animal Hospital is located in Havana, Florida. Known as Florida’s friendliest small town, historic Havana has that unique country impression that makes you feel right at home. Located less than four miles from Tallahassee city limits, the area has tons to offer. Being on the Gulf Coast of Florida, Tallahassee is close to beautiful gulf beaches with plenty of outdoor activities. There are three universities in the area, creating a young and vibrant atmosphere in Florida’s state capital. The area is plentiful in beautiful canopy tree-lined streets, southern charm, and diverse cultural opportunities.
As an employer of choice, we will provide you with:
- Pro Sal Method of Compensation
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Membership and Dues
- Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
- License and eligibility to practice in Florida
- Experience is preferred but not required
- General small animal medicine and surgery experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manages time and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively
About the Hospital
Winter Animal Hospital began in December of 2000. Our success is in part the result of a commitment to serve our clients well. The other part is credited to Dr. Greg Winter, he has based his practice on his philosophy “to practice compassionate, high-quality veterinary medicine in an environment that ensures trust and loyalty from our clients. Gaining our client’s confidence through old-fashioned values is integral to our success.” Winter Animal Hospital wishes to provide each and every employee with a welcoming, fun, and educational work environment where professional development is encouraged. Our hospital is always open to learn new ideas whether it come from our clients, the patients we see, or our employees.
Our facility includes:
- Surgery suite
- Specialized tools for dental procedures
- Digital radiography
- In-house laboratory
- Full in-house pharmacy
- Boarding facility
- Laser therapy
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax it to (850)562-4414. A background check, and drug screen will be required upon hire.
For more information: https://www.winteranimalhospital.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org