Tickets for LSU weekend will go on sale Monday, October 26.
Ticket sales for the rest of the season will launch the Monday prior to the game.
Southeastern Raptor Center
Education. Rehabilitation. Tradition.
The Southeastern Raptor Center is a regional rehabilitation and education facility which provides educational programming for those interested in learning about raptors and care to birds of prey in need.
The mission of the Southeastern Raptor Center is to provide the highest quality medical care and rehabilitation for wild raptors, support raptor conservation efforts, expand the public’s knowledge about raptors, inspire their passion for raptor ecosystems, and to embolden the Auburn spirit.
SRC does this by:
- Collaborating with faculty and staff of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Offering quality educational experiences using animal ambassadors
- Providing rehabilitation services to raptors in need and guidance to the public seeking assistance with injured or orphaned wildlife.
- Providing hands-on experiences for veterinary and undergraduate students while maintaining the highest quality of care.
- Supporting raptor conservation by participating in relevant research initiatives
The SRC is a non-profit organization and charges nominal fees to assist with education and rehabilitation efforts. The SRC also accepts donations to support its critical work of education, rehabilitation and conservation. By financially supporting the SRC, you are taking an active role in the care and wellbeing of injured and orphaned raptors.
The Southeastern Raptor Center is not open to the public except for special presentation dates. To make an appointment, call 334/844-6943 for pricing and scheduling details.
Like the Southeastern Raptor Center on Facebook to stay up-to-date with all recent news, events, opportunities and more.