Auburn vs. Missouri – 9/24/2022
Winning Bid: $775.00
Item condition: New
Be among the few Auburn fans to own a rare collectible from one of Auburn’s favorite Game Day traditions – the flight of the Auburn Eagle.
The Southeastern Raptor Center is auctioning custom jesses, cuffs worn around the eagle’s ankles and straps, and the lure, used to entice the eagle to land midfield. This equipment is hand-crafted and custom painted for each home football game, made by volunteers, and used one time – during the Auburn eagle’s pre-game flight!
These items are uniquely made for each home game, and one can be yours!
Now is your chance to own a piece of Auburn tradition! Proceeds from the auction support the Southeastern Raptor Center, with a three-fold mission of rehabilitation, education and conservation for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine.
Bidding start on the Thursday before the game at 7:00pm and will close the Monday after the game at 7:00pm.
* If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the auction will be extended another 5 minutes.
* The winning bid will have tax added to it upon final payment.
* These photos show the jesses and lure prior to use; the condition is affected by the one-time, game day use.
* All bids are final and cannot be cancelled. Auction winners are required to purchase the lure.
* This is not tax-deductible due to the fact that you are receiving a one-of-a-kind memorabilia.
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was: a****e
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|a****e||September 26, 2022 7:04 pm||$775.00|
|b*******3||September 26, 2022 6:56 pm||$675.00|
|a****e||September 26, 2022 6:55 pm||$650.00|
|v********3||September 26, 2022 6:53 pm||$625.00|
|t*********n||September 26, 2022 5:17 pm||$600.00|
|v********3||September 26, 2022 2:34 pm||$575.00|
|v********3||September 26, 2022 1:59 pm||$550.00|
|g**********y||September 26, 2022 10:31 am||$525.00|
|a****e||September 23, 2022 4:56 pm||$500.00|
|Auction started||September 22, 2022 7:00 pm|