2022 Auction Southeastern Raptor Center Auctions
The Southeastern Raptor Center is giving fans the opportunity to own a little piece of the Southeastern Conference’s greatest pregame tradition – the flight of the eagle – by bidding on the eagle’s jess and lure used during its pre-game flights.
The time for each auction to open and close will be the same each week: bidding begins at 7:00 p.m. CST and closes at 7:00 p.m. CST for each auction. If a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the auction will be extended another 5 minutes.
Fans will have an opportunity to bid to own the lure and jess set used during pre-game flights:
- Sep. 3, Mercer. The action will open Sep. 1 and close Sep. 5.
- Sep. 10, San Jose State. The action will open Sep. 8 and close Sep. 12.
- Sep. 17, Penn State. The action will open Sep. 15 and close Sep. 19.
- Sep. 24, Missouri. The action will open Sep. 22 and close Sep. 26.
- Oct. 1, LSU. The action will open Sep. 29 and close Oct. 3.
- Oct. 29, Arkansas. The action will open Oct. 27 and close Oct. 31.
- Nov. 12, Texas AM. The action will open Nov. 10 and close Nov. 14.
- Nov. 19, Western Kentucky. The action will open Nov. 17 and close Nov. 21.
∗ All bids are final and cannot be cancelled. Auction winners are required to purchase the lure.
∗ This is not tax-deductible due to the fact that you are receiving a one-of-a-kind memorabilia.