Tour the College
The Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine Open House is an annual tradition every April. We open up the college for a day of fun and education for your entire family. Self-guided tours of the college, “teddy bear surgery,” a petting zoo, raptor show and exhibits by various student organizations are only the beginning of a fun-filled day. Be sure to make time for the Prospective Student Presentation!
Request a Tour
If prospective students and their families are unable to attend our annual Open House, guided tours led by our veterinary students are available as student class schedules allow. Tours of the Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine include the large and small animal teaching hospitals, classrooms, and labs. You will see the facilities, students at work, and some of the animals. During your tour, please remember that certain areas are off-limits due to safety concerns.
One hour tours are conducted by appointment and require at least 48 hour notice.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date and time request.
- Tours will take place after they are confirmed by a personalized calendar invite.
- All tours are set in the central time zone.
- Please beware of your computer time zone when receiving your calendar invite.
- All participants must be 10 years old or older.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Please bring a mask in case you are required to wear one during your tour.
- If you show up late, we cannot guarantee you another tour on that same date.
Fill out the form below to request a tour.