Rabies Serology

Pathobiology Diagnostics Services Online Portal
(submit requests, access reports, and pay your bill online)

If you would like to submit a Fluorescent Antibody Virus Neutralization (FAVN)* for rabies to our lab, choose from one of the following options:

Expedited FAVN Test

* If you need a Rabies Antibody Titer (RFFIT) for vaccination purposes, see Other Serology Tests.

The Serology-Virology Laboratory at Auburn University is NOT currently approved for travel to Japan.